Bachelor of Hotel Management
- 10+2 or Equivalent in any discipline with minimum score of 2nd Division
- Students who have cleared XI & are waiting for XII result may also apply.
- CMAT Application Form: According to Tribhuwan University (Dean Office Faculty of Management) Schedule
- Date of Admission Test: According to Tribhuwan University (Dean Office Faculty of Management) Schedule
The hospitality industry is one of the world’s most dynamic industries & continues to grow year after year. Balkumari College is proud to announce Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) program in affiliation with Tribhuvan University, Nepal. The Bachelor of Hotel Management
(BHM) aims to provide students with a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the hotel and hospitality industry.
BHM program first started in academic sessison 2067-2068 at Balkumari College. Balkumari College in Chitwan is the first community college to offer academic course on Hospitality management for the next generation of leaders. Industry experience combined with T.U. curriculum ensures good course content and practical training that meets industry requirement. Balkumari College administration offers a combination of inspired classroom teaching and innovative practical experience. We actively prepare students to be leaders in a global standard. As a community based institution, it has occupied a prominent place in the educational sphere of Chitwan. Its leading programs include BHM, BICIT, BED, BBS, BSc., MEd. & MBS.
In addition to a scientific building with comfortable classrooms & considerable physical facilities, the college consists of well-equipped HM labs, spacious library, well- managed computer lab with unlimited internet access. A center for excellence in imparting quality education, Balkumari has implemented ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System. The college has extensive links with renowned Scholars, Universities, Social Institution and Business Firms throughout the world.
- To provide students with a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the hotel and hospitality industry.
- To offer academic course on hospitality management for the next generation of leaders for the world’s largest and most dynamic
- To ensure the course content and practical training which meet industry’s
- To offer a combination of inspired classroom teaching and innovative practical
- To prepare students to be leaders in a global
Code of Conduct
Considering the basic requirement of the hospitality industry’s rules and regulations maintained by the college, all the students of hotel management at Balkumari College should strictly follow the rules below:
- Students must appear in proper uniforms for lectures, which must be clean and
- White chef coat, check pant, white apron, scarf, chef’s cap and black leather shoes with laces must be worn during food preparations and Hair must be tucked completely under the Chef’s cap.
- Hair length of male students must be kept short(trimmed), neat and
- All male students are to be clean shaven at all the
- Female students with long hair must secure their hair with hair
- Finger nails length must be kept to a minimum at all the times. No nail polish is
- Excessive make–up, heavy perfume and colognes are not
- Bracelets and finger rings are not permitted for both male and female
- Earrings are not permitted for male students; fashionable earrings are not permitted for
- Payment of fee must be prompt on
- Smoking, use of drugs and consumption of alcoholic drinks are
- Attendance marking at least 80 % is mandatory for eligibility for final
- Students are required to be present at least 5 minutes in advance for
- Every student is required to purchase a set of kitchen and service
- The use of cell phone during lectures is
Facilities & Infrastructures:
- Well equipped Basic
- Well equipped Bulk
- Well equipped Demo
- Well equipped
- Well equipped Training
- Well facilitated Suite Room & Standard
- Well facilitated